Saturday, 11 June 2011

Sweet Charity


I've said it before but the charity shops of Newcastle are an absolute gold mine. Once again, I managed to get some wonderful clothes for pennies. Have a look.



This beaded top was an absolute bargain. Although a size 14, thus 3 sizes too big, it fits well as a micro-dress to wear with leggings. I'm contemplating cutting out the shoulder pads though. Eight British pounds - absolutely nothing compared to the £35-40 you'd pay in the average Vintage shop.

I really love the mesh shirt I found for five pounds. I've been looking for one for ages.. hook and eye fastenings and a sharp opaque collar really caught my eyes. Similarly, I adored this 3 quid tapestry waistcoat which me and Holly swooned over instantly. It's a bit 'Jim Davison a la Big Break' but I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment