Oh, if you're bothered about my 'norrarsed' outfit underneath, I'm wearing a Topshop bandeau and vintage Levi cut-offs.
Back onto the coat though and I thought it was a touch baggy for the cold winter days that will no doubt reach us in a few months, so I used my Gucci-wannabe combination from the other day.. larger buckled belt was from Primark and the tassled one, H&M.
Of course, the belt is nothing like the beauties that Gucci come up with. I'm not sure if you care or not, but here's one we can all swoon over.

Secondly, less a purchase, more a sweet 'acquiring' of another item of clothing. My sister gave me a lovely floral shirt today, courtesy of Freshmans in Sheffield. I hope it's smart enough to wear for work. We shall see.
Anyway, just thought I'd share. Once again, apoligies for the pitiful length of this blog entry. Wish me luck, tomorrow!
CF.
No comments:
Post a Comment